Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Mirage Hearts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lenneth

Mirage Hearts  Empty
PostSubject: Mirage Hearts    Mirage Hearts  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

They said that once upon a time, the Realm of Light was whole. The greedy people sought out to possess the light for themselves, and with that sin of avarice darkness was born into their hearts.

A war raged that brought about cataclysm, and at the end of it Kingdom Hearts was lost to the depths of deepest darkness, never to be recovered. Innumerable lives were lost, and a giant graveyard of their fallen weapons remains as proof of their existence. An unknown amount of time has passed...

A man in a mask emerged from the edge of darkness, and he set forth upon the worlds with furious and terrible purpose. He killed almost a hundred well known politicians, nobles, and all those associated with world governments. He slaughtered a thousand soldiers. When finally stopped and killed, his last words were chilling. "It doesn't matter, I've already won."

What did the masked stranger mean? In this world that now rebuilds what was lost, make your mark and create history. Starting from the beginning of the Birth by Sleep era, Mirage Hearts is an alternative history to the main Kingdom Hearts canon. Kingdom Hearts original characters are removed, leaving us with the setting and the lore with which to create a world.

We feature a rich combat system, responsive staff, healthy community (getting even more active quickly) and we want your help developing interesting stories! Even when you hit the nigh-unstoppable Character Tier Five, massive and dangerous Mega-Heartless await your challenge in the Sea of Skies. Tired of the vanilla races? At Character Tier Three, you unlock the mighty Prestige Races.

Are you one of the Keyblade's Chosen? A difficult and rigorous application process will reward you with the most powerful weapon on our site. Want to make your character unique? Our skill tree system allows you to craft and grow your character in a way that lends your personal style to them. Need the tables to turn in your favor? Apply for a Drive Focus, and attain mighty Drive Forms to dominate your foes.

We are currently looking for experienced and active staff to join us! Please, direct your applications to Game Master. Links to your current or previous websites and references are a must!

Mirage Hearts  Banner13
Another Site, Another Story.
Dive into Your Heart.
Dive, Until You Sink.
*please also refer Lenneth if you join*
Back to top Go down

Mirage Hearts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Tobu :: OOC :: Advertisments and Affilations-
Jump to: