Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty5roses

Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP Empty
PostSubject: Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP   Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 am

Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP Tumblr

A Territory at war with itself. A desperate Queen. A mistake that will change the history of the Realms.
The Forever Night is coming, Will you Survive it?
[center]

• Forever Night is a free-form fantasy role play game set in Anne Bishop's Realms of the Blood which is the world from her Black Jewels Trilogy series.
  • You don't need to know the canon to play with us. We have put all you need to know in 3 short documents and the Staff are always happy to help with any queries.
  • Our Application Process is quick and no fuss. No lengthy word counts in our apps or on our boards!
  • Transfer characters are welcome!
  • Join our Facebook or Twitter to keep track of interesting threads and all board news. Its easy as clicking LIKE or FOLLOW!
[center]Forever Night

Where the fate of the Realms is in your hands.
[Beginners Guide]
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP L3_s2_v3
Back to top Go down
Kitty5roses

Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP Empty
PostSubject: Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP   Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP Tumblr

A Territory at war with itself. A desperate Queen. A mistake that will change the history of the Realms.
The Forever Night is coming, Will you Survive it?

• Forever Night is a free-form fantasy role play game set in Anne Bishop's Realms of the Blood which is the world from her Black Jewels Trilogy series.
  • You don't need to know the canon to play with us. We have put all you need to know in 3 short documents and the Staff are always happy to help with any queries.
  • Our Application Process is quick and no fuss. No lengthy word counts in our apps or on our boards!
  • Transfer characters are welcome!
  • Join our Facebook or Twitter to keep track of interesting threads and all board news. Its easy as clicking LIKE or FOLLOW!

Forever Night

Where the fate of the Realms is in your hands.
[Beginners Guide]
Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP L3_s2_v3
Back to top Go down

Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Page 1 of 1