Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Trainer Sylva

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylva

Sylva

Credits : 6

Trainer Sylva Empty
PostSubject: Trainer Sylva   Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Trainer Info

Name: Sylva
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 125lbs
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Kiloude City

Personality:
Sylva is the type of person who likes to do things his way, and tries his best to always come out on top. Even though he's tried working in groups with others, he's never done a really good job at it, so he prefers to work with his Pokemon and no one else. When it comes down to it, if he can't win, he will always try his best to train not only himself but his Pokemon as well so that they can become stronger and capable of defeating anyone that decides to stand against them. He also angers easily, but is quick to apologize only if he gets upset with his Pokemon.

Appearance:
Sylva has blonde hair that goes down to his shoulder, and generally it's unkempt so he lets it run freely. He has light-brown eyes and a face that generally looks he doesn't care about anything. He usually wears green fitted jeans with the cuffs rolled up at the bottom. He wears a black t-shirt, but on top of that he usually wears a white dress shirt that is unbuttoned; sometimes he may wear the dress shirt, sometimes he may not. He can also be seen wearing orange headphones that he lets rest right above his ears as the band of the headphones lays on the top of his neck.

History:
He lived in the Kalos Region for majority of his life with his grandfather who taught him most of what he knew about Pokemon. He and his grandfather had many arguments because Sylva was quite the stubborn one, but they did come to an agreement where it was time for Sylva to go out on his own to become a trainer. He was given Pokemon to accompany on him on his adventures, and to start off this adventure he went to the Tobu Region. Although this would be his first time traveling without his grandfather, it was something that he was looking forward to and he felt like he was prepared for this.

Strange Perk? : Even though he has the headphones, he doesn't use them to listen to music. He mostly uses them to block out noise.

My first Friend

Pokemon: Froakie
Level: 5
Nickname: Kouga
Personality: Docile Nature; regardless to what's going on, he will always listen to what Sylva has to say without a second thought. Although it has a submissive personality, it will not back down from anyone as long as Sylva is around.
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Ability: Protean
Moves: Pound, Growl, Bubble, Toxic Spikes

Pokemon: Honedge
Level: 5
Nickname: Gill
Personality: Brave Nature; is always willing to go into battle, and will never back down from a fight. As long as he feels like he's doing something right and is helping someone else, especially Sylva, he will always fight.
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Ability: No Guard
Moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Shadow Sneak
Back to top Go down
Blake Berry

Credits : 14

Trainer Sylva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sylva   Trainer Sylva I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Trainer Sylva
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Tobu :: Character Apps :: Approved Characters :: Dead/Inactive-
Jump to: