Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Maxi  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Maxi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxi

Maxi

Credits : 48

Maxi  Empty
PostSubject: Maxi    Maxi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Trainer Info

Name: Maximilian Hale
Height: 5’9
Weight: 150 lb

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Ivy City

Personality:

Maxi tends to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. He holds back his ideas and opinions except from those who he is closest to. He is kind, gentle and sensitive in his dealings with others. Maxi is interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which he believes in.
Maxi has a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. He is original and independent, and loves his personal space. People who don't know him well may see his unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness, but Maxi actually takes life very seriously, constantly gathering specific information and shifting it through his value systems, in search for clarification and underlying meaning.
He is extremely perceptive and aware of others. He constantly gathers specific information about people, and seeks to discover what it means. He is usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

History:

Maxi was the product of a one night fling between an infamous member of an underground pokemon smuggling group, and a young woman that was a pokemon breeder in Levia City. After she and his father had relations she decided to leave Levia in order to further her studies. She traveled for months, and eventually stopped in a small poverty stricken village when she thought she had fallen ill. In reality she was giving birth to a son that she didn't even know existed. She gave birth and died later that night. The child was named Maximilian. He was placed in an orphanage where he would be allowed to grow.

He spent most of his early years in the orphanage, it was there he was educated, he was taught the basic things such as reading and writing and also about pokemon. Since they considered him as an outsider by their standards, no one acknowledged his presence at the orphanage, so he spent most of her time in her room watching the others play suffering in silence. This period of forced solitude made him believe he could trust no one and often picked on others including the older kids, he had no respect for any authority figure and would challenge their decisions on a daily basis. He was of the belief she needed no one and even though no one wanted to be his friend, He told herself that she was the one who didn’t want any. It also made her very self sufficient as she had no one to depend on he would get things done by her whether the task was big or small.

At the age of 15 she encountered her first pokemon, Totodile. And from there on out they
became the best of friends, he had no pokeball to put him in so he roamed around freely and always visited him at nights since pokemon weren’t allowed in the orphanage. Tired of confinement he decided to leave the orphanage and went out to travel the world and since he had Totodile with him he knew he was safe.

Strange Perk? : N/A

My first Friend

Pokemon: Croconaw
Level: 19
Nickname: Chompy
Personality: Playful
Appearance: Maxi  159

Ability: Torrent
Moves: Crunch, Ice Fang, Aqua Jet, Slash

Last edited by Maxi on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiku