Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Seath reporting for duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seath

Seath

Credits : 70

Seath reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Seath reporting for duty   Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 am

Trainer Info

Name: Seath Scalington
Height:5’3
Weight: 110lb
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Ivy City

Personality:You know that guy who is always amped up to go, always fun to be around, and never wants to stop meeting new people or exploring new places? Well Seath is not that guy. Mostly a quiet boy and easily forgotten, he usually just goes with the flow or silently slips away if he feels uncomfortable. That’s not to say he doesn’t speak, he is quite the chatter box when it comes to subjects that have perked his interest, like battling and the many different Pokémon that he has deemed cool. Like all hopeless male teens he is prone to brooding when things seem bleak, and other times he becomes infatuated with girls, doing seemingly random things to catch their eye, but usually failing leading his mood back to brooding. It is a vicious cycle. All in all he is just another teen trying to fit into the world, an impossible task if anyone where to ask, but alas he has to try.

Appearance: Light brown skin and sandy brown hair kept short and wild. He is often seen wearing a pair of tan shorts with a nice sky blue shirt and a pair of white sneakers to pull it all together. His eyes are a deep dark green, a lucky trait that gives him a seemingly exotic look, with small signs of stubble on his chin from the hair that refuses to grow.

History: Seath is the youngest of four, yet he is the least spoiled of the bunch. Maybe because he is the only boy? With three older sisters it was not surprising that he wanted to get out on his own with a Pokémon journey, anything was better than having them tease him all the time. The boy didn’t use to mind it, he loved his sisters for all their quirks and girly behavior, but he would much rather they behaved like Gwen. ‘At least she is different.’ The girl was one of his friends in the town, hanging out with the horde of children that practically formed their own society while the adults did their work. His main friendship was…a rather reluctant one, since he was caught in a tiny ball and bound to the teens will. Boris the Scyther. For the record, his sister Ashley named the thing when their father caught it flying around the backyard terrorizing the little Skitty known as Handsey, another disaster nickname from the girls, but Boris seemed to like the name and would not answer to anything else.

Since Pokémon were kind of expensive, and his family didn’t really have a need for the insect Pokémon, it was given to him as a parting gift for his journey. A rather poor one if he said so himself, the dang thing seemed to only want to listen to women, freaking womanizer.

Strange Perk? : Besides the fact that Boris seems to pop from his ball whenever a female is around to strike a pose, none.

My first Friend

Seath reporting for duty 123

Pokemon: Scyther

Level: 19

Nickname:Boris

Personality: A complete womanizer. Loves to show off for women, listens to their commands, and even springs from his ball whenever one appears. Besides his apparent lack of respect for human males he is ok. He hates to be shown up, and will battle fiercely against opponents if he thinks it will impress the ladies.

Appearence: Just your average Scyther, green with wings and all that.

Ability: Swarm

Moves:
  • Quick attack
  • Focus energy
  • Pursuit
  • Agility

Seath reporting for duty 394

Pokemon: Prinplup

Level: 19

Nickname:Hilda

Personality: Very Loyal to Seath. When ever she isn't following him around she is usually training or attempting to get Boris to play. That's only to Pokemon she is comfortable with. To others she is very arrogant, walking with her noise turned up as if she can't stand to be seen with lower class pokemon.

Appearence: A cute little blue penguin.

Ability: Defiant

Moves:
  • Metal Claw
  • Agility
  • Peak
  • Bubblebeam

Items:

Last edited by Seath on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Admin
Ocean

Credits : 681

Seath reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seath reporting for duty   Seath reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 am

Approved
Moved to the trainer section
Back to top Go down

Seath reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Tobu :: Character Apps :: Approved Characters :: Dead/Inactive-
Jump to: