Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Contest Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ocean
Admin
Ocean

Credits : 681

Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Contest Rules   Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Part 1: Announcement

A week before the contest the Contest Director will create the contest topic in the News box naming the city it will take place in. This post will contain a broadcast letter to all trainer's watches and those trainers that are entering the contest and the pokémon they are entering with.

Part 2: Application

All Coordinators wishing to enter the contest must send a PM between the dates listed in the announcement. Every Coordinator can submit two pokemon. 1 Pokemon for performance and 1 Pokemon for battle. You must follow the following template when sending the message to the Contest Director:
Code:
Trainer Name:
1st Pokemon:
2nd Pokemon:
Number of Ribbons:
Any Application that did not follow the Format above won't be accepted. Once the dateline is over the Contest Director will post a topic in the city which the contest will take place naming the Contestants and their pokemon.

Part 3: Performance

After the Contest Director post the Topic with the Contestant, every contestant must PM a performance post to the Contest Director. This should use 2-5 moves and be as descriptive and artistic as possible. One or two paragraphs long would be ideal, taking too long could eventually bore the judges. Judging will take place when all contestant's performances are received, but the results will not be posted yet.

Part 4: The Performance Round

The date of the contest all the contestant who entered the Contest MUST be at the city which the contest is taking place. If not that contestant will be disqualified. Now that that is clear on the the Contest takes place the contest director will Post the results of the Performance round announcing who will pass into the battle round, The judge's comments and the announcer's narration.

Part 5: The Battle Round

The two finalists will enter the contest hall from backstage, and battle in front of the judges and the audience. This battle will last either until there is a third page in the topic or until three days after the contest started passed. If one player's pokémon faints the battle ends immediately and the other player is the victor. If either deadline is met the judges will decide a winner based on how artistically they battled. In this battle level difference is irrelevant, four or five good hits should be enough to knock out an opponent.

Part 6: The Prize

Once a winner is decided the judge will award the city's ribbon to the winner and a secondary prize to the runner-up. Also included with the ribbon is a cash prize of 1,000-10,000 PokeCash and a rare item, and something special if the contest calls for it. The runner-up will receive a random TM. The winner of the contest will also be placed in the News box for a day.

Back to top Go down

Contest Rules
Page 1 of 1