Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vel DnD

Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders   Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:51 am

Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders Support_zps379cda2b

[plot]  [rules]  [canon]  [application]

The year is 1976 and the Marauders, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew, are at the beginning of their 6th Year at Hogwarts. Each is struggling with their own internal battle: James dealing with his feelings for Lily, Sirius still fighting against his family and their elitist ideas, Remus coming to terms with his lycanthropy, and Peter questioning where his trust lies...

Tom Riddle has infiltrated Hogwarts and become the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, offering students, 'things they never thought they could learn' and his unique perspective on the world. One can't help but feel the tension building between he and Dumbledore within the castle walls.

Teetering on the cusp of what would become one of the biggest Wizarding Wars in history, the students of Hogwarts hang in the delicate balance between what is good and what is dangerous. The history of the Wizarding World lies in the hands of our youths...

Paths have not yet been set, but one thing is for certain:

Dark and Dangerous Times lie ahead.

[major canons still available]
Back to top Go down

Dark and Dangerous AU Marauders
Page 1 of 1