Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Tranquility? Yeah right...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Credits : 24

Tranquility? Yeah right... Empty
PostSubject: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Phade walked through the forest of silence on her way to the next town where she hoped to fight against her first gym battle. Like usual, Jade was walking beside her, the two seemed to be the perfect team together, they just looked perfect. Phade felt happy, her dreams were finally becoming closer to being attained. As for now, she had no idea what she would run into in the forest, hell, she might catch another pokemon while there, she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

Credits : 1185

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:05 pm

No Itchy! Eating that prickly berry is not a good idea!A girl clad in red was saying to her glameow. Seems someone ate a Tomato fruit they weren't supposed to! The girl than saw Phade and waved. Hello! You mind battling me? I want to teach my pokemon some discipline and what would be better than a battle?
Back to top Go down
https://toburegion.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Phade looked up at hearing the voice of another person and smiled at the girl. "Hey, I'd love to have a battle." she replied to the new trainer. Phade looked to Jade and grinned, the Sneasel was already in front of Phade and ready to fight, this would be an interesting battle for sure. Phade wondered what type of pokemon the girl used, not that it mattered, she would find out in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Thank you! Go Glameow! The Glameow than..... Lounged around attempting to sleep... My god.... Sorry.... She said to the girl. Go! Marill! She said as she threw the pokeball. MArill use bubble! MArill strafed to the side and started to blow bubbles toward the Sneasel.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Phade would smile as Jade would dodge the bubbles to the side and use Ice Shard, the speedy ice shards taking priority and moving quickly towards the Marill. The entire time Jade would have been running towards the Marill and just after the ice shards would hit, Jade would arrive and tackle into Marill, as Jade had been using quick attack the whole time. If Marill attempted to dodge the ice shard, the quick attack would adjust direction and head for Marill again.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Marill! Water Gun! The Marill shot a jet of water to counter the shards. As the quick attack came the Marill couldn't think of what to do so it was struck by the sneasel and it back flipped and landed on its feet. The Marill than used defense curl to make sure this wouldn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Jade continued on the offense, dashing towards Marill again and sending another wave of ice shards. Phade watched the battle carefully, ready to speak up and advise Jade if she saw an opening for Jade to slip in and attack. The battle so far was intense and Jade hadn't expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:07 am

Ooc:sorry... having a really bad day

Marill dodged as it let out another water gun to head straight into the incoming Jade.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:29 am

Phade watched the battle carefully and the incoming water gun came fast. Jade took the hit and fell to the floor. Jade acted like she was fainted and Phade became seriously worried, but then she realized what was going on. Jade would pop up off the ground in an instant and use Faint Attack on the Marill, making it a surefire hit.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm

did she do it? said the girl as the Marill got close. It was now worried as the Pokemon wasn't getting up and Marill went to its side. Than it realized it was a trick as the sneasel upper cutted the Marill and it than became KO.... The girl returned her Pokemon. you did good Marill... Sigh here's your reward I still couldn't get that cat to do anything. She than put 250 poke on the ground and left with the stubborn cat.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Phade was proud of Jade, they had one they first trainer battle together. Jade's plan had worked perfectly and the faint attack managed to trick the Marill. Phade walked forward and gathered the 250 poke. Jade then hopped on her shoulder and the two continued walking down the forest path, not a care in the world.

(Jade levels up to Lv. 17!)
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:51 am

Than some green tumbleweed rolled on th- green tumbleweed whaaaaaaaa oh wait no... It's a cacnea.... Huh weird. Either way it was rolling passed the girl and the battle field. It was funny seeing this cactus roll away like a completely different plant.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Phade had just pulled out her book and began reading, when the Cacnea appeared out of no where. She almost sighed, but then she gave the Cacnea a second look. It looked like a pretty interesting pokemon, she decided to attempt to catch it. She knew, to catch it, she would have to weaken it first. Jade was already on the case and was dashing towards the Cacnea using quick attack to close the distance between them, but noticing the thorns on Cacnea, Jade didn't full on attack, instead Jade used quick attack to get close, and then used Ice Shard from close range, the extremely speedy move would take priority here.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 am

Well the sneasel definitely closed in quickly but cacnea out of random rolled out of the way dodging the ice shards narrowly. Than it realized it had been attacked... It kept rolling as it pointed an arm at the sneasel and shot a barrage of poison stings(2 doses) at it as it continued to roll.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:02 am

Jade would easily dodge to the side from the poison stings and then release another wave of ice shards at the cacnea, all the while drawing closer to Cacnea. While running jade would release a screech from it's mouth that would lower Cacnea's defenses. After this the distance between Jade and Cacnea would be much lower than before, as they would be almost in melee range.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:19 am

The Cacnea got load on with the ice but as it was being hit a seed flew from its crown. It was a leech seed and it came sprialing at the Sneasal, in hopes of snatching it and making it give the cacnea health
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:53 am

Jade would use quick attack and get hit by the leech seed, but quick attack would reach and hit cacnea long before cacnea would get any health from leech seed, thanks to priority. This would be an attempt to finish off the cacnea before it got a chance to heal. If it attempted to dodge, Jade would launch off another ice shard in the direction Cacnea dodged, also taking priority before Cacnea got health.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:16 am

As the Sneasal came the cactus Pokemon opened its arms and grab hold of the incoming Pokemon, still taking damage but instantly let out an absorb and attempting to leech the life out of the Pokemon before it itself would faint.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:20 am

As the Cacnea grabbed Jade, she would take advantage of the fact that she used screech earlier and go straight for two scratches on the Cacnea. Since screech lowered the Cacnea's defense it would have little chance of not fainting, even after using absorb.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:39 am

Well... It fainted alright... But was still attached to the Sneasal... Well this awkward... It just decided to take a nap on the Sneasal and would just hang from it. Um filler filler this stuff is here to make it look nice, do something.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Jade would pry itself away from the Cacnea and return to Phade's side, while Phade would pull a pokeball out of her pocket. The cacnea put up a good fight on it's own, no trainer. It proved itself to be skilled, plus it was kinda cute. Phade reared back and then threw the pokeball at the cacnea, hoping to catch it on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Code:

[color=#9933FF][b]Pokemon:[/b][/color] Cacnea
[color=#9933FF][b]Level:[/b][/color] 14
[color=#9933FF][b]Nickname:[/b][/color]
[color=#9933FF][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Clingy and Determined
[color=#9933FF][b]Appearence:[/b][/color]
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/331.png[/img]
[color=#9933FF][b]Ability:[/b][/color] Water Absorb
[color=#9933FF][b]Moves:[/b][/color]
Poison Sting
Absorb
Leech Seed
Growth

The cacnea was captured and derp de derp de derpity derp, time for a rest. And out of nowhere one of the bosses of the area would pop up. A shiftry stood on top, it had heard fighting going in and it would come to join the fight. It started to scan the area.

Ooc: yes it is not in your level range
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Jade would return to Phade's shoulder and Phade would grab the pokeball with the newly caught Cacnea within it. "I think I'll name you Rudy." she said with a smile, before putting the pokeball into her pack. Seeing the Shiftry Phade quietly tried to run away, there was no way Jade would be able to beat the shiftry in her current state, so the best choice was to run.

(exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility? Yeah right...   Tranquility? Yeah right... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tranquility? Yeah right...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Tobu :: Tobu :: Forest of Silence :: Road of Tranquilty-
Jump to: