Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Johan Backstrom [ Done ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johan

Johan

Credits : 24

Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Empty
PostSubject: Johan Backstrom [ Done ]   Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:12 am

Trainer Info

Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Pandora-hearts-1402522

Name: Johan Backstrom
Height: 5'7 ft.
Weight: 132 lb.
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Sunny Resort

Personality:
SINGLE ADJECTIVE: Prideful
POSITIVE TRAITS: Fearless, Capable, Open-minded, Patient, Calm, Presents Self Well, Independent
NEGATIVE TRAITS: Detached, Deceitful, Cynical, Cruel, Mean, Thoughtless

Appearance:
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo1_r1_250 Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo2_r1_250 Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo3_r1_250
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo4_r2_250 Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo5_r1_250 Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo6_r2_250
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo7_r1_250 Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo9_r2_250 Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Tumblr_m8f9bzrAQR1raavjjo23_r1_250
Spoiler:
History:
Was born as a only child of the a wealthy family. They settled in the Sunny Resort, in a large mansion, just before Johan's birth. His childhood was very sheltered, being tended by the servants of the house. He was very happy. When he was eight years old there was a fire in his family's mansion. Johan was saved by the servants, but his Father died in the flames and his mother was injured and suffered server brain damage. She became crippled, handicapped, and speaking was very difficult. One of the trustworthy servants took control of the estate.

Their wealth diminished over the years, due to this horrible accident. This caused the family to sell what they had and move into a modest shack. This drives Johan to regain their wealth so they can have their old life again. He sets out on his journey to become the Pokemon Champion, while is mother is cared for by their dedicated servant.

Strange Perk?: Is very skilled with swords. [due to upbringing]

My first Friend

Pokemon: Turtwig
Level: 5
Nickname: Humpty Dumpty
Personality: Rash
Appearence:
Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Turtwig

Ability: Overgrow
Moves:
  • Tackle
  • Withdraw

Last edited by Johan on Thu May 23, 2013 5:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

Credits : 130

Johan Backstrom [ Done ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johan Backstrom [ Done ]   Johan Backstrom [ Done ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:04 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Johan Backstrom [ Done ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Tobu :: Character Apps :: Approved Characters :: Dead/Inactive-
Jump to: