Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

Credits : 1185

2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:39 pm

It stopped running in a circle and its tongue was out. It was being called and it didnt know how to react. It ran toward the boy and than magically trip on its self and face planted a few feet and right in front of Mana. Than it quickly jumped to its feet and ran in a circle before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
https://toburegion.forumotion.com
Mana

Mana

Credits : 172

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Haru bursted out laughing as the pokemon hovered in the air for about 3 or 4 seconds before crashing into the dirt. Must taste good because it quickly got to it's feet and started running around before it sat down. "You're such a weird little pokemon." he spoke as he sat down in front of it offering it a cookie. Dodger sat down beside him as Marrowed rolled on the grass laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:29 am

The growlithe quickly snatched the treat and than ran back. It got in a fighting stance and wanted a tumble. It roared a little to intimidate the others as it was full and ready to fight. It wagged its tail as fiery determination showed across its face
Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

The dark haired male smiled softly as the treats were snatched from his hand. "Well that was rude." he spoke up laughed softly as the Cubone stepped up tapping his bone on the ground as the dog pokemon growled at him. Marrow ran forward and swung his club to use Bone Club and tucked his head in.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Growlithe countered by biting the incoming bone club, It got super excited. A BONE CAME FLYING AT IT'S FACE... IT WANTED IT, now that it had bite down on it and to pull at it, IT WANTED THIS BONE!
Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Marrow grunted as the pokemon had started knawing on his bone club. Although it didn't stop him from trying to bash it into the ground. Without any second thought he pulled his head back, brought his bone club to his head and went to bash the red dog pokemon with his skull. Haru rolled his eyes as the battle unfolded. His buneary worrying for both pokemon sakes.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:11 pm

The growlithe got slammed to the ground and was beaten to a pulp with a skull bash. It knocked the eff out! And it had swirls on its eyes from pure torture and etc etc are you gonna catch our level up.
Back to top Go down
Mana

Mana

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Haru looked at his cubone which had won yet another battle. He slowly walked towards the fainted growlithe and tapped it with a pokeball. Smiling brightly he caught what he wanted and looked at his pokemon, "Let's go." he spoke to his pokemon that followed behind him. Haru left.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Code:
Pokemon: Growlithe
Level: 5
Nickname:
Personality: A rather "special" Pokemon and acts like a naive puppy
Appearence:
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/58.png[/img]
Ability: Justified
Moves:
Bite
Roar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?   2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. Ears, Bones, and...Flowers?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Tobu :: Tobu :: Mt.Rosa :: Narrow Path-
Jump to: