Pokemon Tobu

HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» Trainer Lex
by Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
by Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
by Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

» AFTER THE DARK. A DC/MARVEL CROSSOVER
by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:19 pm

» Elysium || AU Naruto RP
by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:24 pm

» Imagine Fairy Tail, A Non-Canon Fairy Tail Roleplay
by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:11 am

» SVERIGE - fantasy wolf RP [LB]
by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:37 am

Share | 

1-1 Starting a New Chapter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

Credits: 182

PostSubject: 1-1 Starting a New Chapter   Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Walking down the road, along the dew covered blades of grass in the early morning, the biggest problem in Jack Rook's mind were his hands. This was one of the few times he actually felt how he looked, nervous, and did it ever kill him inside. There was nothing he could do with his hands to occupy them, and that made him painfully aware of their existence. Occasionally he would shift where his hand were located, folded, to his side, in his pockets, but none of the places he tried could make him unaware of them.

Occasionally the Venipede trotting along next to him would look up at Rook's face with an expression that almost said Relax! You're worked up over nothing. You know, Vinny, if we get this job. We're both going to have to get stronger to stand a chance against any legendary Pokemon. He said to his partner, receiving silence in reply. You're not very good conversation. Even for a bug Pokemon. He retorted, though he knew to expect no reply in response. The Venipede just rolled it's eyes, as if it's heard that comment a thousand times before.

Reaching the laboratory at last, Rook paused to collect his thoughts one last time. It was easy, there was no need to feel nervous. He would ask for the gear necessary to start his journey, and then casually bring up working as an assistant in the lab. Feeling a new surge of self confidence, Rook adjusted the scarf around his neck, gave his hair one last pat down, and opened the door and stepped inside.

Hello? I'm looking for the professor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mana

Credits: 172

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 Starting a New Chapter   Fri May 31, 2013 9:25 pm

The professor looked at the male as he walked. Damn just damn, a young man walking into her lab. To bad he could be underage, but who the hell cares?! Jail bait all the way! Looking at the boy she licked her lips. "A new sexy servant here you go. Your starter kit and your first mission." she grinned as she gave him his starter kit and his first mission inside of an envelope. The mission was titled, What is this?! the mission then stated that Ivy city was having a grimer problem and it was getting extremely dangerous for anyone to live there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 Starting a New Chapter   Fri May 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Rook went red in the face upon hearing the professor's "greeting". He had run this situation a million times in his head, but never once though about this happening. He needed to say something, else he felt his nerves would kill him.

"T-thanks..." He managed to mutter, accepting the kit and envelope. Shifting the kit under his arm, he open the envelope and read the mission, groaning as he finished it. "Aw, I just came from Ivy City..." He muttered, a little too loud for what he intended.

"I'll get right on it." He said, adjusting his scarf and turning to leave. A little fresh air was needed right now to clear his head after this encounter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 Starting a New Chapter   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Rook walked back into the lab after his mission in Ivy City, exhausted after the long walk back. He could have taken his time getting back to the lab to enjoy himself, but he had a bunch of Grimer, and wanted to hand deliver them to the professor. "Here, I brought you a present." He said, hefting his bag onto a nearby table and unzipping it. "I hope you like Grimers."

"If you'll excuse me, I feel like I need a shower. I still don't feel clean, and I think the 15th time is the charm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiku

Credits: 404

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 Starting a New Chapter   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:19 pm

"Hm. Ok, here is your next mission though," She handed him the envelope. Inside the mission was titled, Colder Pokemon, The description was, I need 3 ice pokemon for a specific project and You should train a little for your next mission.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 Starting a New Chapter   Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:14 pm

Rook guessed it was true, the best bet for getting several Ice-Types would be the Temple of Steam, which would be much harder than anything in Ivy City. Even then, he barely lucked out while in Ivy City. He doubted he could pull off something like that again, even if his life depended on it. She was right, he should train up Vinny and Sarge, hell, he should even pick up a new Pokemon altogether.

"I'll head out in the morning, I think I'm going to make a pit stop in Mali Village or Mt. Rosa before I hit the Temple of Steam."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiku

Credits: 404

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 Starting a New Chapter   Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:25 pm

"ok that is fine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

1-1 Starting a New Chapter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1