Pokemon Tobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tobu

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~The Tobu Region is now Officially Opened!~
Make sure you read the Rules before you Start!
Vote For Us!
~Vote For Us!~

Top List
Top 100 pokemon sites

Third World

News

~Grand Opening!!~
!

The Tobu Region is finally opened. We welcome the many trainers and hope you enjoy adventuring in the land of Tobu. So what you waiting for? Let the Adventure begin!
Admins
Gray Rain

green Pictures, Images and Photos

Ocean

red Pictures, Images and Photos

Moderators
Weather

~Spring~
!

The Tobu Region has been hit with lots of rain all around the region. Floods has become very common so please beware.~
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm

» Isnit Weyrd
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

» Mirage Hearts
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

» Q&A Topic, you wonder it, we answer it
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Gray Rain Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

» Trainer Lex
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:35 pm

» Trainer Sylva
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

» Blake Berry WIP
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Blake Berry Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

» Boss of Bosses
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

» Forever Night: a Black Jewels RP
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

» War of Change Loveless AU
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Jack Rook (Research Assistant)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Credits : 182

Jack Rook (Research Assistant) Empty
PostSubject: Jack Rook (Research Assistant)   Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:09 am

Researcher Assistant Info

Name: Jack Rook (Prefers Rook)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 160 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Ivy City

Personality: Rook was never one for shying away from asking questions, as he feels is natural for a future researcher. He will poke and prod until he gets the answers he wants, or is told off. He tries to be timely as well as he can, and hates waiting for others. His dedication to appearances and impatience make him seem much more high strung than he actually is, his quirks not helping to remove this impression. In reality, aside from appearances Rook is generally relaxed and accepting. While not gullible, he will accept actions and excuses, given enough evidence and motive that he deems appropriate. While he may seem overly serious in his work, during casual conversation he is actually very cheerful and optimistic. He sees power as a thing of beauty, and seeks out powerful Pokemon and people often for the encounter alone. He almost always has a book with him and will read it anytime he is not otherwise preoccupied.

Appearance: He has a somewhat thin build and slight tan to his skin His hair is dark, cut somewhat short, and generally in a state of "controlled disarray". He has grayish blue eyes usually accompanied by a pair of thin framed glasses. His face itself is thin with strong features and a long scar running from his left temple down to his jaw from a previous accident. He always carries his jacket, a standard purple zip up with a hood and a small red imprint of a winged serpent on the right of his chest. In addition to his jacket he is usually wearing a thin red scarf, regardless of the weather.

History: He is the only child of two moderately successful business people. Much of his youth was focused on his studies in a semi-prestigious school, and often continued at home with his frequent reading. Most of the stories he heard growing up were of powerful, graceful Pokemon of legend, leading him to want to find the Pokemon of these stories. A curious child, he often spent much of his time making his own discoveries and preforming his own "experiments" (which mostly resulted in him finding out something everyone else already knew and him covered in filth). When he was 10 he had a run in with a loose Gabite, which he tried to study by fighting it. He lost and ended up with a huge gash across his face, which left a large, permanent scar. After graduating from school, he decided to become an assistant to a researcher, hoping to learn more about the Pokemon in the tales from his childhood and eventually get the chance to meet, and challenge them. He met his partner Pokemon on a trip into the forest, where it was eating berries. The bug Pokemon took paid no mind him picking it up and taking it home, and eventually formed a bond with Rook, if only out of convenience.

Strange Perk? : Absent mindedly taps his fingers while talking, waiting, or has them otherwise unoccupied, adding to his high strung/nervous appearance.

My first Friend

Pokemon: Venipede
Level: 5
Nickname: Vinny
Personality: Relaxed and carefree
Appearence:
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) 543

Ability: Swarm
Moves:
Defense Curl
Rollout
Poison Sting
Struggle Bug
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

Credits : 1185

PostSubject: Re: Jack Rook (Research Assistant)   Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Jack Rook (Research Assistant) Toughl10
Back to top Go down
https://toburegion.forumotion.com
Gray Rain
Admin
Gray Rain

Credits : 1185

PostSubject: Re: Jack Rook (Research Assistant)   Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Approved
Jack Rook (Research Assistant) 47633810
Back to top Go down
https://toburegion.forumotion.com
Zero

Zero

Credits : 182

PostSubject: Re: Jack Rook (Research Assistant)   Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Jack Rook (Research Assistant) 0o7zsSi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Rook (Research Assistant)   Jack Rook (Research Assistant) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Rook (Research Assistant)
Page 1 of 1